My group was pretty big and consisted of about 5
people. At first I didn't have a group to work with, as I wasn't
assigned to be in one. As I was not there on the day when everyone had a group.
So I missed out on one day of lesson. Once I was filled in with the
details that we had to make a parody of the news. My team came up with
the idea have being a parody of the BBC news as almost everyone in Britain know
about it. We watched a few clips with the BBC news as none of my group member
watch the BBC news on a daily bases.
My team kept on arguing amongst each other on who
should do what. Almost no body wanted act in the BBC parody. As we were running
out of time I volunteered, as I didn't mind being recorded and some and some of
our group members seemed to be very camera shy. As it was a parody my
team kind of did slack a bit and we when we kept on getting dialogues wrong
some my team member deiced that they didn't want to act no more. I didn't feel
like the line was so hard to remember as it was just a small script that had
with me. Even though it took me a while to remember the script word by word I
think I did pretty well for my self.
What we had done well as a new package parody was
make look very unprofessional. As I was the news reporter I was speaking
informally to the audience along with wearing clothes, which wouldn’t suit a
news reporter, as people wouldn’t take the news reporter seriously in real life
TV. I also walked off the stage while being recorded this would have looked
very unprofessional if it was done in
the actual news report as you never actually see a news reporter ever leave the
stage when ever they are being filmed.
No comments:
Post a Comment