My documentary will be about games so I'll and discussing multiply topics game related.
I'll first have an intro discussing why do we play video games and what satisfaction do get from playing video games. This would be a rhetorical question as I want my audience to conisder as there is more to just having fun when playing video games.
Second point I'll be making is do games make games violent? I will be interviewing at least 5 in my documentary I want to be objective as possible in my interviewing as I want my audience to think for them selves and I don't want my games documentary to be balanced as possiable make people violent bias.
I'll be interview some people in an arcade as it seems appropriate for my documentary of gaming I'll be interviewing people that video play games bases to get their opinion on the subject.
Next I'll be talking about the history of gaming next and how far videos games have come as an industry compared to movie. I'll talk about how games have more content therefore is only natural for it to be better than a movie. I'll also will be getting peoples opinion so I'll interview even more people.
At the end I'll be reproducing all the topics I've talked about and do a final conclusion.
Next I'll be talking about the history of gaming next and how far videos games have come as an industry compared to movie. I'll talk about how games have more content therefore is only natural for it to be better than a movie. I'll also will be getting peoples opinion so I'll interview even more people.
At the end I'll be reproducing all the topics I've talked about and do a final conclusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment